Monday, September 17, 2012

Cafe Flora

Marikina Hotel
Pio Del Pilar St. cor. Tangerine St., Brgy. Concepcion II, Marikina City
Tel. Nos.: 612-53-27 / 494-08-00

entrance to Cafe Flora
















An eat-all-you-can / buffet style of dining. For only P150, you can enjoy a variety of dishes--from pasta to pancit to rice meals and rice cakes to sweetened bananas, etcetera. They also offer bottomless drink--red iced tea or four seasons--for P50. I like how sweet the red iced tea is. v(^^)

I am not really sure with their operating hours, but I do know that they offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

I haven't tried the breakfast yet, so I do not know what food they serve. But as far as lunch and dinner is concerned, it's quite satisfying. 

I have gone here with my family for about four times now. We've even seen a batch of OJTs go and have new ones come. And quite frankly, I prefer the first batch, the one with lots of females since they were more accommodating and conscious of the customers' needs. But that doesn't mean the new batch sucks. They are also pretty nice and all, just that the batch before them were better. Maybe they just need a little more practice. 

My mom doesn't really enjoy eating here since she doesn't find some of the food somewhat bland, but my dad does. And for us children, it's also fine. And hey, if you're being treated and given free food, who are you to complain? XD

I think the problem lies with the buffet table being so near the AC. That is why some of the food are already a little hard/tough. But considering the price and the good ambiance, not to mention the free wifi, it's all worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment